First off, I would like to say that for 2015, I restarted my Goodreads account in September and read 20 books since then to the end of they year. I would to take on more challenges for 2016 so here are my bookish resolutions…
- Read a total of 75 books.
- Write more reviews.
- Participate in the Popsugar Reading Challenge.
- Read a classic a month for #2016Classics Challenge by The Pretty Books.
- Reread a book each month for #2016reread
- I made a goal of also reading more POC for #readpoc2016. So I will also read a book by a POC author each month.
This is a pretty hefty list for someone who has never even read more than 40 books a year before! But I’ve realized I waste too much of my time on social media and nothing on things that can stimulate me intellectually. So if I know I made a goal that’s going to be challenging, hopefully it’ll inspire to me focus on more constructive things.
Here’s to a fruitful 2016!